Become a Member
- Peace Energy – A Renewable Energy Cooperative was incorporated to promote the development and adoption of renewable energy resources in the Peace.
- Relevant documents, including the: Cooperative’s Memorandum of Association, Rules and the Business Plan are available to members for viewing at the Cooperative’s office.
- Oversight of the management and the business of the Cooperative is the responsibility of an elected board of directors.
- Members will be issued a membership certificate. (CP-0001951).
- Investment Shares in the Cooperative may be made available to members from time to time.
- Purchase of Investment Shares is not a condition of membership.
- Membership and Investment Shares may be redeemed by the Cooperative (in accordance with the Rules) in certain circumstances, including where a member withdraws from the membership and where the Cooperative terminates the membership of any member.
- Redemption of Membership or Investment shares is subject to the restrictions set out in the Cooperative Association Act.