Become a Member
- Peace Energy A Renewable Energy Cooperative was incorporated to promote the development and adoption of renewable energy resources with community investments.
- Relevant documents are available to members for viewing at the Cooperative’s office: Memorandum of Association, Business Plan, and the Rules of Peace Energy.
- Oversight of the management and the business of the Cooperative is the responsibility of an elected Board of Directors.
- Members will be issued a membership certificate.
- Investment Shares in the Cooperative may be made available to members of legal age from time to time.
- Purchase of Investment Shares is not a condition of membership.